Jump to the content
Grain fields, orchards and olive groves frame this large charming estate situated in a much sought after area of Alghero, consisting of a large villa with charming interiors and 2 smaller cottages built in the garden.
The interiors were designed with comfort in mind and are modern yet have all the elements of a typical Sardinian adobe. The precious terracotta floors give the villa that typical Mediterranean look, which we find in houses in the South from Greece to Sicily yet the open fireplace framed with juniper wood speaks of Sardinia! Fine materials were used for the bathrooms many typical of Sardinia. The kitchen is modern and built to meet today’s needs. The villa has an inviting shady terrace for outdoor living.
- Master bedroom en-suite
- Second double bedroom
- Open plan living room with corner fire place
- Fully fitted modern kitchen
- Dining area
- Dishwasher – washing machine- air conditioning
Attic with separate entrance with bedroom, bathroom and kitchenette, air conditioning
- This is separate from the ground floor part of the villa.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- open plan living area with fireplace
- Both have 2 bedrooms and one bathroom
- With open plan kitchen living room
- They are semi–detached boasting shady terraces covered with wine trellises.